• Balcony or terrace with view of the lagoon, the beach
and the gardens.
• Individual air conditioning.
• Spacious bathroom with dressing, bathtub, showers and
• Bathrobes in the bathrooms.
• Telephone with a direct international access, internet
• Flat screen TV with remote control, satellite channels
and radio, coffee and tea facilities
• Mini-bar, an electronic safe, a hair dryer.
• 24-hour room service.
• CD player in the Maharani and Maharajah Senior Suites.
• DVD player in Junior Suites.
• Laundry service.
Restaurants & Bars:
3 restaurants and 2 bars:
The main restaurant “La Belle Creole”.
Open every day for breakfast and dinner. The main dinning room
overlook the cove, the lagoon and the swimming pool. Variety
of cuisine, international and Mauritian table d’hôte
The panoramic restaurant on the peninsula “Bikini beach
Bar & Restaurant”.
Open every day for lunch (11h00 – 17h00). Overlook the
lagoon and the northern islands.
Local specialities and cocktails.
bar “Cozy Corner”.
Cocktail bar with lounge and terrace overlooking the cove and
swimming pool. Open every day
for lunch, snacks and sandwiches. Tea and pancakes 16h00 –
17h30. Live music and various cultural shows every night
• 2 infinity fresh water swimming pools (main pool and
• Water ski
• Glass bottom boat
• Pedal boat
• Kayaks, single and double
• Fitness Centre
• 2 floodlit tennis courts
• Games room with a pool table
• Cinq Mondes Spa (massages, hammams, body treatments
• Scuba diving with our own diving school with fully qualified
(The initiation classes are held in the hotel’s swimming
• Submarine safari
• Deep sea fishing
• Catamaran cruise
• Our 12 seats catamaran will take you on a cruise to
Coin De Mire where a BBQ will be serv
a couple of minutes from the Paradise Cove jetty by speed
boat and you will arrive at the small anchored vessle to
take your 'underwater sea experience' - which Dad has done.
- Feed and touch the fish
- Suitable for anyone from 10 years of age
- No swimming skills necessary
- Glasses and contact lenses can be worn
- Walk takes place in 3 - 4 mtrs of water
- Safe and easy to get in and out of the water
Professional and experienced monitors ready to assist at
Entertainment every night with cultural shows several times
Seminars and small meetings can be organized in our private
boardroom (9m x 9m).
- Secretarial services on request
- Direct dialing ISDN telephones/internet access
- Photocopier and fax
- White board, flip chart and stand
- Overhead TV/video projector
- Large projection screen (3m x 2m)
- Remote control colour TV and video
- PC compatible video projector
- Fully air-conditioned
- Full catering service
Number of Seats
Boardroom style - 20
U-shaped - 30
Theatre Style - 40
Our view - Mum and Dad have stayed here for a holiday,
and the family visited - the location is absolutely unique with
small private little coves, all within the main Paradise Cove
- the views are spectacular as the whole resort is situated
high upon the headland - exceptional in every way,
to someone who's been - Tel: 0113 2773 663